Interested in exploring membership at Cross of Grace Church? We'd love to have you be part of what God is doing here.
Steps to Membership at Cross of Grace Church
1) Attend a Foundations Class –– Each semester we hold a seminar with one of our pastors or leaders where we give an overview of our mission, philosophy and history. Attending the class does not obligate you in any way to join the church so we encourage anyone who is interested in learning more about who we are as a church to consider attending one of our classes.
This spring we have two class offerings:
- An Evening Foundations Class on Thursday, March 22 from 6:30-9:00pm OR
- A Half-Day Foundations Class on Saturday, March 24 from 9:30am-12:00pm
To register for one of these classes just click on the class links above.
If you are unable to attend one of our scheduled classes, but are interested in pursuing membership, please let us know and we'll get in touch with more details.
2) Work Through the Foundations Class Material–– Our Foundations Class material is an introduction to what we believe as a church and also serves as the starting place for joining Cross of Grace Church as a member. For those not able to attend a class or wishing to pursue membership immediately, our class material is available below.
3) Speak with a Pastor or Leader –– After attending one of our classes, we'll contact you to set up a time to speak with our one of our pastors or leaders so that we can answer any remaining questions and go through the membership guidelines with you.
4) Fill Out the New Members Interest Forms –– If after meeting with one of our leaders you would like to become a member, we'll ask you to complete and sign some membership forms for our records.
Need Help? If you need help with the process or have questions get in touch with us.