Interested in exploring membership at Cross of Grace Church? We'd love to have you be part of what God is doing here.
Steps to Membership at Cross of Grace Church
1) Attend a Membership Class –– Each semester we hold a membership seminar with one of our pastors or leaders where we give an overview of our mission, philosophy and history. Attending the class does not obligate you in any way to join the church so we encourage anyone who is interested in learning more about who we are as a church to consider attending one of our classes.
Summer Membership Class just announced! Click on the class links below to register.
- An evening class on Tuesday, July 18 from 6:30pm-9:30pm OR
- A morning class on Saturday, July 22 from 9:00am-12:00pm
Our next round of classes will happen in the fall. If you are unable to attend one of our scheduled classes and are interested in pursuing membership, please let us know and we'll get in touch with more details.
2) Work Through the Membership Class Material–– Our membership class material is an introduction to what we believe as a church and also serves as the starting place for joining Cross of Grace Church as a member. For those not able to attend a class or wishing to pursue membership immediately, our class material is available below.
3) Speak with a Pastor or Leader –– After attending one of our classes, we'll contact you to set up a time to speak with our one of our pastors or leaders so that we can answer any remaining questions and go through the membership guidelines with you.
4) Fill Out the New Members Interest Forms –– If after meeting with one of our leaders you would like to become a member, we'll ask you to complete and sign some membership forms for our records.
Need Help? If you need help with the process or have questions get in touch with us.