If you plan to visit us on a Sunday, we'd love to have you! Our Sunday service is from 10:30am-12pm.
Here are some things you'll want to know:
- Our Connect Room has free coffee, plenty of information about how to get connected, and friendly volunteers to answer your questions. It's open before and after the service.
- Our Kids Ministry starts after our time of singing and announcements for kids 0 through 6th grade. Check out our Kids Ministry page for information on what the children's ministry looks like and how it works.
- During the meeting we provide a room for moms with infants with comfy chairs and an audio feed of the main meeting
- Our time of singing features both classic hymns and newer songs but all our music is grounded in the truth of God's Word and the gospel. (Check out Sovereign Grace Music –– music produced by our family of churches –– to get a feel for the kind of songs we sing.)
- Our whole meeting is centered on the gospel of grace––the good news about Jesus' life, death, and resurrection. During the service you'll hear us sing this, testify to this, pray this, and preach this. It's the most important thing we hope to communicate each week.
Typical Order of Service
Songs of Worship
Testimonies, Updates and Announcements
Greeting One Another (and Kids Ministry starts)
Communion (1st Sunday of each month)
Song of Response
Sending and Benediction